Florida International University


Flickr Feed

Loading Flickr...

    More - Flickr

    Find FIU on...

    Hi, I have to submit a SAP appeal for Summer term in order to receive financial aid. Can I submit a Request for Professonal Judgment instead based on my circumstances? Or do I have to submit both?



    You must go through the SAP appeal first then afterwards submit any documentation that is necessary for your situation.  I hope this helps, if there is anything else we may assist you with please let us know.  Thank you!

    Loading posts...